During summer, with my system off and having some time to think about better ideas. I found a very good idea that would solve my biggest obstacle that I’m having right now, which is electricity consumption.
After talking with the maintenance guys and the technology teacher I found I am very creative and efficient idea to solve this problem. It’s adding a chronometer or a tool that turns on the pump and off following a schedule.
So, this week before school, I’m going to go to school and see if I can set this up. This would be an excellent solution to my problem.
Before this I need to send an email to Abel, telling him my solution.
Share this link with your friends.
You must be logged in to post a comment.Join to add a comment