First obstacles

One of the most frustrating obstacles I faced when building this website was definitely the language translation barrier. I designed and built the entire thing from the ground up for an extremely cheap price, but to be able to have it in 2 languages, I was forced to pay for a premium account. I did about 4 weeks worth of research and testing to see if you could viably do it another way, but couldn’t find a solution, so we ended up spending the extra money.

Other than that, there were no real obstacles that took me more than 5 minutes of research to figure out.

Share this link with your friends.

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Join to add a comment