Plans for continuing the project
The last two trimesters of CAS have been extremely successful for us and allowed us to grow as dancers and as humans. I have been able to teach kids and give them a space to enjoy dance where they normally would not have been able to do that, and that is super important to me as dance is my life and I love it more than anything. I have been able to collaborate with my friends and have very strong personalities. I hope to continue helping the arts.
Goals for our project:
- Figure out if we are going to do the stage project or if it is even feasible for us to take that on.
- Prepare and encourage the girls we were teaching for competition and make sure they feel ready and their solos look good enough to put onstage.
- Help them with the competition showcase.
- Figure out if we want to continue the CEPIA project.
- Undertake new challenges and grow through our experience.
Milestones to obtain those goals:
- Feasibility study to see if we want to try and build a stage at La Paz.
- Weekend rehearsals for solos.
- Competition showcase on Saturday May 7th.
- Competition on May 14-15
How will you know that you have succeeded?
- Make sure girls are prepared and motivated to go to the competition and feel confident for the showcase.
- Have choreography finished and clean.
- Make sure the girls have costumes.
- Defined plan and clear path for our other projects.
What is needed this week to get you started? (marketing, meetings, emails, other communication, etc.)
- Meet with Gaby about Cepia and Solos.
- Solo rehearsals.
- Feasibility study for stage, with research and communication with Abel and La Paz administration.