This week was the week! Or so i thought… This week I had everything that had to do with the building complete. I finished all my construction and it looked great(wait until the video comes out to see the finished product!) but anyways I had all my construction complete it looked great and than I ran into a problem which I should have noticed earlier on but I did not because I thought that the small pump we were using would be strong enough to move the water at the speed as the reserve was getting filled up, but it did not do that. But I have already figured out a solution which is very simple I move the draining tubes that are in the pipe at a higher angle so when the tube drains, it will only drain until a point before it has to get filled up to be able to drain again and like that all the tubes will stay at the same level.
You must be logged in to post a comment.Join to add a comment