What will my project be? – Journal entry
What are your ideas for your project?
- An idea i have for my CAS project is help a family in need of food, clothing, materials(such as: books, pencils) anything that the community of the school can donate.
- Be part of the IB lounge project, to make changes in order to make the place comfortable.
- Provide scholarship students snacks(continue Eithel’s project)
Why do they make sense?
- Because they have the end goal to help the community in a certain way
Why do they not make sense?
- they do make sense just that these options were started by another person so it isn’t really a new project as i feel it should.
What are the barriers to making it successful?
- The community of the school not collaborating (donating), not getting enough support
What are your strengths that make this possible?
- Persistence, hope, and creativity are my strengths that will encourage the school community to collaborate by creating fundraising activities such as: dress-down day, empanada sales… and others